The author allocated on your “write a essay” ask for will be certified for the similar tutorial amount and also greater as compared to ones own composing necessities. Get yourself a fantastic essay these days pay someone to write my paper.
Only the composing program is your final paper asst not to mention best option with respect to carrying out your current papers together with other customized newspapers. Presume our long-time encounter academic writing.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations. The foundation of the Institute is based on the philosophy of Speed, Accuracy and Confidentiality in all its activities and it strives to achieve this through a blend of modern technology and academic expertise.
IBPS provides its Services to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few Co-op Banks, LIC & other Insurance Companies which are regular members of the IBPS society. In addition to that Regional Rural Banks, Public Sector Undertakings of Non-financial sectors, Government Departments, State owned Companies and Corporations also avail its services. Some major Universities and reputed Management Institutes engage IBPS regularly for conduct of their “Admission Tests”.
Over the years, IBPS has gained reputation of being a major “Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency” of the country. Its strength lies in its capability to develop and construct Multiple Choice Objective Tests & Tools used for mass level testing programmes and its ability to conduct these exams simultaneously for lakhs & lakhs of candidates in about 200 cities/towns all over India and also in few foreign locations. In addition to that IBPS also has expertise in conduct of “Assessment Centres” & “Group Dynamics Related Personality Assessments” for selection and/or testing of personnel at higher level positions like AGMs/DGMs/GM etc.
During the year 2016-17, total 1.51 crore candidates registered for various IBPS Examinations. This itself is an achievement of the Institute. This indicates that more and more candidates are getting attracted towards job opportunities in Banking, Insurance and Financial sectors and directly/indirectly are showing their confidence in the system of On-line Tests conducted by IBPS which are absolutely fair, transparent and test of job relevant skills, aptitudes and knowledge.
The IBPS CWE, earlier known as the IBPS Bank PO exam has been conducted every year since then and is now happening in 2017 in its 7th edition. The IBS CWE 2017 is for selection of candidates to the 27 Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
IBPS PO 2017 Official Notification has been finally released by IBPS. With the release of official notification IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 will start. The Online Registration for IBPS PO 2017 will start tentatively from 16th August 2017. IBPS has introduced 3562 vacancies for IBPS PO 2017 Exam. IBPS PO Vacancy 2017 is likely to increase as 4 banks have not yet reported about any vacancy. A major change has been noticed in the Mains Exam of IBPS PO 2017 as per the released notification. Just like SBI PO 2017, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains exam for selection of candidates to the post of Probationary Officer.
Click on the following to get details of CWEs :
- CWE Probationary Officers/Management Trainees
- CWE Clerical Cadre
- CWE Regional Rural Banks
- CWE Specialist Officers
- For IBPS PO 2017-18 Official Notification – Click Here
- For IBPS Clerks 2018-19 Official Notification – Click Here
- For IBPS RRBs 2017-18 Official Notification – Click Here
- For IBPS Specialist Officers 2017-18 Official Notification – Click Here
Note : These exams are conducted every year. In case, you are unable to appear for any of these exams due to delay in coming across the Official Notification, keep track of the next Official Notification. You need ample time for preparation.
IBPS PO Recruitment :
Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainees (MT) are recruited every year through a Common Written Examination (CWE), commonly known as the IBPS PO exam. The CWE was started in 2011 and is being conducted for the seventh time this year and hence is officially called IBPS PO /MT CWE VII 2017.The IBPS PO selection process consists of 3 phases (preliminary, mains and interview) and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase.
Important Steps of the IBPS PO Recruitment Procedure :
- Online Preliminary Examination:An adequate number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination:Candidates must qualify the sectional as well as overall cutoff in the main exam to be eligible for interview.
- Interview:Interview will be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
- Final Result:The Final result is declared on the basis of candidates combined performance in IBPS PO Mains and Interview Rounds.
- Provisional Allotment:The provisional allotment of the qualified candidate is released on the official website. The IBPS Banks are allotted based on candidates’ preferences which are made at the time of online application.
IBPS plays its part in the selection process only till the provisional allotment to different banks. After that, the responsibility to intimate the qualified candidates about their joining dates and procedure lies with the respective banks.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern :
As in the previous years, the IBPS exam (CWE 7) for hiring candidates will be based on an online written exam in two parts: Tier 1 or IBPS Preliminary Exam and Tier 2 or IBPS Mains Exam. This examination is followed by a face-to-face interview process.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern :
The IBPS PO preliminary examination has a total duration of 1 hour and is conducted in online mode. It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and maximum score of 100 marks. There is negative marking in IBPS PO pre exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main exam. The section-wise details are given below:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern :
The IBPO PO Main exam is also conducted online, it has 5(4+1) sections with a total score of 200+25 marks and total duration of 180+30 minutes. Just like SBI PO 2017, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains exam for selection of candidates to the post of Probationary officer. From this year onward, there has been a modification in the IBPS main exam pattern. While IBPS exam will have the same 5 sections, there is a specific time limit for attempting each of the five sections. The sections must be attempted in the same order and the allotted time as mandated at the time of the exam. A candidate has to clear both preliminary and mains examination to be eligible for the interview process.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Interview :
The candidates who have qualified the mains exam are called for a face to face interview which carries a maximum of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
The interview round is generally 15-20 minutes long, where a panel of bank officials ask questions to the candidates about themselves, banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc. The candidates must be well dressed, confident and carry all required documents to the interview.
The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in mains examination and interview. The final scoreis calculated by IBPS with weightage of marks given to the main examination and interviewin the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests of both Preliminary and Mains exams. A wrong answer to an objective question by the candidate will lead to a penalty of one fourth of the marks assigned to that question. For example, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answer to a question that carries 1 mark. There will be no penalty for leaving a question blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate.
Final Score Calculation for IBPS PO Exam:
The final score for the IBPS PO exam is calculated keeping the following points in mind:
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam (Tier-1) will not be considered in the final score and are only for qualifying to Mains Exam (Tier-2).
- Candidates must qualify Phase-2 and Interview separately to be eligible for final merit.
- The weightage (ratio) of CWE Main exam and interview for final merit list will be 80:20 respectively.
- The aggregate score out of 100 is used for the final merit list for each category.Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017
IBPS exam syllabus is no different from any other bank exam. While IBPS issues only the broad subjects, they can be further subdivided into individual topics, based on the questions that have appeared in the exams over the past few years. The IBPS syllabus is divided into two parts:
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Syllabus 2017
This comprises of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Syllabus :
The mains exam is the important phase of IBPS PO 2017 Exam. Maximum weightage is given to score obtained by candidate in IBPS PO Mains Exam in the final selection to the post of Probationary Officer. The Mains Examination of IBPS PO exam 2017 consists of 4 + 1 sections: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative, Aptitude & General Awareness. Just like SBI PO 2017, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains exam for selection of candidates to the post of Probationary officer.
|Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English Language|
|Simplification||Financial Awareness||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension|
|Percentage||General Knowledge||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Grammar|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
Note : All the details like Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. are given in the respective Official Notifications listed above. We have given information about IBPS PO exam for illustration purpose. Click on the relevant link for the Official Notification for all the required details.
STUDY MATERIAL :
IBPS PO Exam : (Click on respective links to view why you should study this book)
- IBPS CWE-VII Bank PO (PO/MT) Preliminary Examination 2017 Paperback – 2017 by Arihant Experts
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS Bank PO/MT Preliminary & Main Exam by Disha Experts
- Kiran’s IBPS Bank PO/MT/SO CWE – VII (Prelim. & Main) Self Study Guide Practice Work Book by Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- SBI – IBPS CWE: Bank PO Guide – Preliminary Examination by Vohra Jitesh, Palia Sunil
- Bank PO Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapterwise Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- Bank PO Chapterwise Solved Papers English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Experts
IBPS Clerk Exam : (Click on respective links to view why you should study this book)
- IBPS Clerk Guide for Preliminary & Main Exams by Disha Experts
- Wiley’s Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk Exam Goalpost Big Book, Prelims & Mains, 2017 by DT Editorial Services
- Kiran’s IBPS Bank Clerk CWE-VI (Prelim. & Main) Self Study Guide Including Practice Sets cum Solved Papers till 2017 – by Kiran Institute of Career Excellence Pvt. Ltd
- IBPS – CWE 2018 : Bank Clerk Guide For Prelim & Main Exams with Practice Papers by YPS (Author)
- IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk 2016 Simplified (Guide/101 Speed Tests/General Awareness 2017) by Disha Experts
- 20 Practice Sets for IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Exam – 16 in Book + 4 Online Tests by Disha Experts (20 Practice Sets for IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Exam is written exclusively for the New pattern Prelim Exam being conducted by IBPS for recruitment in Bank Clerk segment.
IBPS RRB Exam : (Click on respective links to view why you should study this book)
- 20 Practice Sets Workbook for IBPS-CWE RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Preliminary Exam by Disha Experts
- 20 Practice Sets Workbook for IBPS-CWE RRB Officer Scale 1 Preliminary Exam by Disha Experts
- IBPS RRB Guide for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Preliminary & Mains Exam with 3 Online Practice Sets by Disha Experts
- Kiran’s IBPS RRB’s Gramin Bank Office Assistant Clerk (Multipurpose) CWE-VI Online 35 Sets Prelim Exam Practice Workbook – KP-1933 by Jupiter Law Book Company
- IBPS RRB-CWE Officers (Scale-1) Preliminary 25 Practice Papers 2017 by GKP
- IBPS RRB-CWE Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Preliminary 25 Practice Papers 2017 by GKP
- IBPS RRBs Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I Practice Workbook by Arihant Expert
- Mock Test Packs-IBPS RRB Office Assistants Prelims by TalentSprint
- Mock Test Packs-IBPS RRB Officers Scale I Prelims by TalentSprint
- Mock Test Packs-IBPS RRB Office Assistants Prelims and Mains by TalentSprint
- Mock Test Packs-IBPS RRB Officers Scale Prelims and I Mains by TalentSprint
Decide to buy a paper from the expert producing company to generally be safe and sound provided by malfunction ones own course! Skilled people as well as decreased price ranges doing work to your gain. Purchase nowadays homework help.